Quick Tip of the Week!
Posted Mar 11, 2006
Vinegar has some great uses around the house, here are just a few...
- Cleaning windows and mirrors
- Prevent and combat mildew in the bathroom as well as keeping the shower cubicle sparkling!
- Polish chrome, brass and copper
- Remove perspiration/deoderant stains from laundry
- Returns colours to their original intensity
- Keeps cats away from an area
- Disinfects fridges and chopping boards
- Great oven cleaner!
...and loads more!! If you have a great tip and want to share it, just drop me a mail!
p.s remember to test a small hidden area first and always follow manufacturers instructions. The golden rule is if in doubt...dont!!!